Practice Manager, Bristol
We are currently looking for a dental practice/business manager, for our practice in Portishead, Bristol. You must be flexible and a great communicator and ideally live locally. We are an Implant training clinic but looking to build both general and cosmetic dentistry as well as working alongside specialists. The practice is well established in the Portishead area and easy to reach from junction 19 off the M5. We have amazing patients and are a great team to be a part of.
Here are some of the essential qualities required:
- Great team leader and ability to work under pressure, enthusiastic and motivated, ability to work under own initiative, innovative, people oriented.
- CQC: Thorough knowledge of fundamental standards and operate the practice in line with said standards, ensure all practice policies are in line with the current guidance.
- Operational control: Ensure everything is serviced and maintained in line with current legislation, maintenance of equipment, repairs and utilities.
- Financial control & business development: Liaising with accountants monthly, setting financial targets, create and implement business plans, create strategic objectives.
- HR: Manage all recruitment and selection procedures in line with current guidelines, build training and development for the team, create and maintain accurate CPD records for all team members, organise practice team meetings.
- Marketing: Patient journey process & procedures, liaise with the marketing manager to promote social media, events and offers.
If you want to be part of a vibrant, forward-thinking organisation and you share our ideals, take the first step by applying for this position. You can email us your CV with a covering letter at the email address provided and for further information you may call us on 01275 848257.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position.