Trainee Dental Nurse required at Dentale Bristol
- Friendly, reliable and willing to learn new skills
- Organised with excellent co-ordination skills
- Able to work flexibly with others in a busy team environment
- Able to work on their own initiative
- The ability and personality to build a rapport with patients
The role will involve:
- Assisting Dentists/Hygienists in Surgery
- Patient care, chair side support
- Decontamination and sterilisation of instruments and surgery area
- Training will be provided.
- Applicant will be enrolled on National Diploma (NEBDN), Level 3 Diploma training programme or Apprentice scheme to become a Registered Dental Nurse, this will be paid for by the practice.
Please email your CV to [email protected]